Saturday, July 30, 2011

Expect The Unexpected

Well I turned 22 in June & since then so much has gone one.
 My family has been there for me through so much these past few months with dealing with my knee & I finally will be getting knee surgery to fix my knee in 2months & it's been a long year waiting but finally I can be pain free.  
My niece is about to turn 3yrs old next Wednesday
August 3rd & I cant believe how grown she is & how that little girl has changed the
past 3yrs of my life she's my little lovebug & I love her more than anything!!

My friends have been amazing to me in supporting & believing in me & my journey in losing weight & I have come a Long way & I continue to lose weight, I may not have a tiny waist & I may have curves more than some but I am Beautiful & a Strong Woman!!
What helped me was Amazing Friends Believing in me & Family but 
also receiving a letter from my friend who passed away a few months ago she said
"Your are an Amazing & beautiful person inside & out please don't ever doubt this. 
Every morning you should say
"I am Beautiful & worth while person"
those words I took to heart & they mean a lot & hearing the words
" I'm Proud Of You " mean more than any of you will ever know.

Happiness is the best medicine in this world & lots of love
to those who feel down & at there worst remember Someone out there Loves you more than you know and don't ever give up in life because God loves you & everyone around you loves you as well.

Love Always,
Jessica Marie Olmedo


No comments: