Saturday, March 23, 2013

How So Much Changes In A Short Amount Of Time

Life changes in a instant & I had to realize that the hard way sadly. My grandfather took a turn for the worse about 3 months ago & Dr's give him a few months left with us sadly but I am cherishing every moment i have with him. I help take care of him, he is currently on hospice & he has some amazing nurses so we are blessed for that as well. We have had many ups & downs & let me tell you it certainly is not the easiest thing to go through your whole world turns upside down when a loved one takes a turn for the worse you have to adjust your entire life. My grandma & myself take care of him on a daily basis & days when hes having a bad day i have to stay strong so that my grandma knows it'll be ok & when he gets mad at me or yells ( due to his meds he does that) but i just say ok & when i get the chance i step outside breathe & cry & pray. Prayer has played a major part in helping me cope with everything that has happened, its helped me because i know God has a plan & we all have a time but he is also giving me just a bit more time with my grandfather & for that I'm thankful. I have put my focus into school though as well when i get free time i study & get homework done & also study for my exams i have. I have also started exercising daily & that helps so much because if I'm stressed out i work my ass off working out & push myself till i cant anymore. I have been losing so much more weight & slimming down. I will get to my goal this year & so far i have done one Hell Of A Job & for that i am Proud Of Myself. Well enough venting for me for one night will write more soon!




Jessica Marie Ruiz
Xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Knowing that you are about to lose someone close to you isn't something you can deal with easily. I commend your efforts to take care of your grandfather during his last moments since he would also love to have his relatives at his side during those times. I hope that everything turns out better than you expect it to be.

Taneka Carl @Heal at Home Care