Saturday, May 9, 2015

There's Always A Rainbow After The Darkness That Is Cast

It's coming up on two years since my grandfather passed away on Father's Day. The thought of him being gone now for two years kills me inside. That's two years I haven't seen his smile, heard his laugh, hear him tell me he needs me to do something for him, and having him tell me he loves me. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and talk to him wherever I am. I know he is watching over my family & myself every single second of the day, I hope I make him proud of how far I have come. Closer to becoming a RN, going to be Getting MARRIED to the most amazing, loving, caring, handsome, funny man and who is the love of my life. He reminds me so much of my grandpa is so many ways and the love he gives to everyone around him is a love that can make a person feel very lucky. The craziest part of it all is that even when we didn't know it some how we already seen each other around more times then we could count over the years since we were young. God always has a plan in place and even if we try to figure it out, we will never know until he sees that it's time. I can't wait to Marry My SoulMate. I just wish my grandpa would be here to see it and walk me down the aisle. School is definitely crazy but exciting all at the same time! Fitness goal is coming along farther then I was before. I turn 26 this year Crazy I Know!! I can say that I do feel very blessed & lucky to have such an amazing man by my side through it all, an amazing family to be (in-laws), and my family & friends. This is just a post for myself really, to just write down all the thoughts on my mind since I'm still awake.
Even after going through one of the hardest moments in my life & not knowing how if come out from it and then  a rainbow is what was ahead. God has his way of helping us get through the hardest and most difficult times in our lives and reminds us no matter how hard it can be to keep going on in life, he shows us there is more to come in his plans for us. 

"Be Completely Humble And Gentle, Be Patient, Bearing With One Another In Love"-Ephesians 4:2-
 
“They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.” ~ Williams Penn~ 

         Miss You My Welo Everyday 


                So In LOVE 



           The Day He Proposed

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever." - The Notebook





No comments: